Our client is looking for 1 x Site Manager to join their expanding company. The role will involve looking after contracts based in Dublin and surrounding areas. The ideal candidate would have worked with pre-cast concrete however this is not essential.
- Role will be include liaising with the in-house design team to ensure design progress is on target to allow for production.
- Ensure the product manufactured is in time to meet the onsite installation programmers agreed.
- Manage our fitting crew/crews on site
- Co-ordinate deliveries for the project with our detailer/despatch office
- Ensure plant and equipment needed is sourced and available
- Attend daily/weekly meetings with our client and represent our company accordingly, ensuring the best interests of ORC are to the fore front.
- Manage our safety on site
- Record progress and manage design changes/delays on site ensuring our project QS is notified daily of any delays and cost implication associated with same.
- Report to our Contracts Manager
Skills and Experience:
- Degree Qualified in Civil/ Structural or construction Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ site experience on civil or building projects
- Proficient in the use of surveying/setting-out equipment and AutoCAD
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good engineering knowledge and problem solving skills essential
- Ability to maintain high levels of health, safety & quality on site
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent Remuneration package available for the successful candidate.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €50,000.00 to €55,000.00 /years