- Setting out and surveying responsibilities
- Attend site meetings with site management & sub-contractors
- Promote and ensure high standards of Health, Safety and Quality on projects
- Responsible for supervising and managing sub-contractors
- Ensure company procedures and record keeping are maintained to a high standard.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree Qualified in Civil/ Structural or construction Engineering
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ site experience on civil or building projects
- Proficient in the use of surveying/setting-out equipment and AutoCAD
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good engineering knowledge and problem solving skills essential
- Ability to maintain high levels of health, safety & quality on site
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent Remuneration package available for the successful candidate.