Our client is looking for an experienced project manager who can join their company and be able to manage a €50 million residential scheme in Dublin City. After that, your future projects will likely be based in the Dublin region, unless you’ve an appetite for working around the country or internationally, as project arise.
Our Client like to take a pragmatic approach. they will provide you with the tools to make your life easier, like online systems for procurement , collaboration, time management, site safety and quality management. they also have a vast number of first-class sub-contractors on their system. However, if you’ve anything you’d like to add, that’s more effective or more efficient, well take your advice.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have at least ten years’ experience working on a range of large projects; with a proven record of safely delivering on budget, on time, to the standards required.
- Be a leader who can motivate everyone on-site with their management skills, but also be a genuine member of that team.
- You’ll enjoy the challenge, no matter how big or daunting it is and you’ll sweat the details.
- Client focus and a hands-on approach is essential, which brings continuous repeat business.
- We also have a strong reputation for our competitive edge and reliable execution of quality projects that provide real value-for-money.
- Degree in Engineering preferably but not essential.
- The successful Project Manager will have at least 10 years’ experience working for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Worked on Apartments projects previously in Ireland or the UK.
- Must be commercially aware
- Must be able to manage a large team.
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule.
- You’ll assemble your own team in partnership with company resources and manage the project with as much support as you need from the project director. There is also administrative help from our head office and central procurement team, allowing you to focus on the site.
DOE and open to negotiation but circa 90/100k plus car laptop pension & more