- Manage our fitting crew/ crew on site.
- Co-ordinate deliveries for the project with our detail/ dispatch office.
- Ensure plant and equipment needed is sourced and available.
- Attend daily / weekly meetings with our clients and represent our company accordingly, ensuring the best interest of ORC are to the fore front .
- Manage our safety on site.
- Record progress and manage design changes/ delays on site ensuring our project QS is notified daily of delays and cost implication associated with same.
- Report to our Contracts Manager.
Skill and Experience:
- Degree Qualified in Civil/ Structural or Construction Engineering.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ site experience on civil or building projects.
- Proficient in the use of surveying/ setting -out equipment and auto CAD.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Good engineering knowledge and problem solving skills essential.
- Ability to maintain high levels of health, safety & quality on site.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent remuneration package available for the successful candidate.