• Setting out and surveying responsibilities
• Attend site meetings with site management & sub-contractors
• Promote and ensure high standards of Health, Safety and Quality on projects
• Assist with supervising and managing sub-contractors
• Ensure company procedures and record keeping are maintained to a high standard.
Skills and Experience:
• Degree Qualified in Civil/ Structural or construction Engineering
• Minimum of 1-2 years’ site experience on civil or building projects
• Proficient in the use of surveying/setting-out equipment and AutoCAD
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Good engineering knowledge and problem solving skills essential
• Ability to maintain high levels of health, safety & quality on site
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent Remuneration package available for the successful candidate.