Assistant Quantity Surveyor
We are seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join an expanding construction company in Dublin
Role and responsibilities:
Working closely with the senior quantity surveyor team, duties to include the following;
- Support in the overall financial, contractual and legal contract of their projects.
- Knowledge & understanding of our obligations under the Contract.
- Assist in the preparation of contract budget.
- Administration of contract Records.
- Assist in the procurement function.
- Measurement and valuation.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Obtain tax and insurance details on subcontractors & assist in ensuring that the terms and conditions of subcontractor’s orders are agreed
- Attend contract handovers if required
- Assist in the weekly and monthly closeout disciplines
- Relevant Third level construction qualification
- IT skills to include knowledge of: Microsoft Office program, AutoCad, MS Project, Buildsoft,