We are seeking a Junior Quantity Surveyor to join an expanding construction company in Dublin. Start immediately
Role and responsibilities:
Working closely with the senior quantity surveyor team, duties to include the following;
• Support in the overall financial, contractual and legal contract of their projects.
• Knowledge & understanding of our obligations under the Contract.
• Administration of contract Records.
• Assist in the procurement function.
• Measurement and valuation.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Obtain tax and insurance details on subcontractors & assist in ensuring that the terms and conditions of subcontractor’s orders are agreed
• Attend contract handovers if required
• Assist in the weekly and monthly closeout disciplines
• Relevant Third level construction qualification
• IT skills to include knowledge of: Microsoft Office program, AutoCad, MS Project, Buildsoft.