Health & Safety Officer required for a main contractor based in Co Dublin. The ideal candidate will be required to visit multiple sites to carry out audits and the schedule will vary due to the demand. There is also a manufacturing area within the company and as such this will also come under the remit of the H&S officer, reporting into the EH&S Manager.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Develop maintain and monitor the environmental health and safety systems/procedures.
- Complete company safety statements, method statement and revisions.
- Complete safe operating procedures for all tasks.
- Implement and manage safety management systems.
- Liaise with and provide advice to management.
- Conduct site safety inspections, audits and risk assessments as required and complete relevant report.
- Demonstrate Health and Safety leadership, promoting a safe working environment and an interdependent Health and Safety culture.
- Ability to work on own initiative and spread your time throughout multiple sites ensuring all areas of EH&S is Kept up to date/speed within the Dublin region.
- Third level Health and Safety Degree/Diploma/Certification.
- 2/3 years of Health and Safety required.
- Full licence.
- Strong organisational skill with good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Organisational Skills and interpersonal skills also if you feel you are the right person for the job meet the requirements please feel free to send through your CV.