Our Client is a Top Tier Construction Company looking for a H&S Officer with 3/4 years experience to join their team. The role is based in Dublin and will involve looking after 2 x sites predominately.
They are looking for someone with good H&S knowledge and on-site experience.
· Develop maintain and monitor the environmental health and safety systems/procedures.
· Complete Company Safety Statements, Method Statements and revisions
· Complete Safe Operating Procedures for all tasks
· Implement and manage safety management systems.
· Liaise with and provide advice to Management.
· Conduct site safety inspections, audits and risk assessments as required and complete relevant reports
· Demonstrate Health and Safety leadership, promoting a safe working environment and an interdependent Health and Safety culture.
· Ability to work on own Initiative and spread your time throughout multiple sites ensuring all areas of EH&S is kept up to date/speed within the Dublin region
· Third level Health and Safety Degree/Diploma/Certification.
· 3/4 years of Health and Safety required.
· Full licence
· Strong organisational skills with good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), organisational skills and interpersonal skills also
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: €60,000.00 to € 70,000.00 /year