Our client, a subcontractor based in Cork offers a contract position initially of 9 months.
- Develop maintain and monitor health and safety systems/procedures
- Complete Company Safety Statements, Method Statements and revisions
- Complete Safe Operating Procedures for all tasks
- Implement and manage safety management systems
- Liaise with and provide advice to Management
- Conduct site safety inspections, audits and risk assessments as required and complete relevant reports
- Demonstrate Health and Safety leadership, promoting a safe working environment and an interdependent Health and Safety culture
- Third level Health and Safety Degree/Diploma/Certification
- 2/3 years of Health and Safety experience is desirable
- Strong organisational skills with good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to head up H&S meetings and report to senior level
- Hand’s on approach and willing to adapt to any situation
- Good communication skills
This could be the right role for A Junior H&S officer who has 2/3 years experience and is looking to move up the ladder. If you feel you meet the requirements please feel free to send through your CV.
How many years of Health And Safety experience do you have?