We are seeking a Deputy General Manager to join a busy hotel operation. The ideal candidate will be coming from a high volume Food & Beverage/ Rooms background, with experience in managing a large team. the successful candidate will liaise and work together with the General Manager to optimise the Hotel full operational functionality.
- Driving sales and maintaining a high level of standards throughout the store including all aspects of Hotel Departments.
- Be responsible for the everyday management of a faced paced Hotel.
- Carry out all Heath & Safety, HACCP and any other requirements that need to be adhered to.
- Achieving targets with staff and management in order to achieve the optimum sales levels while ensuring that operational costs are kept as low as possible.
- Ensuring that the required staffing levels of the hotel are always met and to maintain operating standards.
- Implementing company operating standards in relation to suppliers, excellence service , hotel presentation & customer service.
- Responsible for carrying out regular stock takes to forecast in KPI’s, GP’s, labour cost and revenue where possible losses could occur and work with the audit team to develop procedures to limit such losses.
- Strong operations experience in Conference & Banqueting, Food & Beverage and Rooms.
- The candidate should be highly motivate and energetic.
- Must have a proven track record in meeting targets and deadlines.
- A high level of attention to detail is required.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have a keen interest in Hospitality Management sector.
- Someone who is coming from a DGM role in a high volume operation or a General Manager role.
- Must have a excellent leadership, organisational and motivational skills.
- Must be dedicated, hands on candidate who is seeking the next step in their career.
- Ability to multi skill with all departments HOD’s.
- Must have a strong Rooms and F&B Background.