An experienced Concrete Finisher is required for a highly reputable contractor. This project is based on South Dublin Docks & Stillorgan. Previous experience on large scale concrete frame projects is required, with knowledge on all aspects of concrete, smoothing out already precast concrete and finish freshly poured concrete, apply curing or surface treatments and install, maintain and restore various structures.
- Levelling the top surface of freshly poured concrete on floors, walls, ceilings, beams columns walls.
- Repairing any cast works
- Operating a power tools to compress concrete.
- Applying hardening and sealing compounds to cure the surface of concrete.
- Restoring concrete surfaces.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s quality procedures.
- Maintaining a tidy, safe and efficient site at all times
- Liaising with the client in a professional manner when required.
- Safe Pass/Manual Handling/CIF induction.
- 2-3 years’ experience