Business Development Manager/Commercial Manager
Our client is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their rapidly Pre-cast Concrete Company. The ideal candidate will oversee the sales team and have a good workable knowledge within the sector.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be an independent self-starter that thrives on challenge and delivering results
- Leverage network of industry related contacts to facilitate introductions and meetings with influential personnel
- Possess the ability to assess opportunities in the market place and target specific markets and identify, develop and maintain new business relationships with potential clients/key senior personnel in the marketplace.
- Provide presentations to prospective clients on behalf of the Company
- Plan, actively pursue and execute business development strategies
- Prepare market assessment studies highlighting feasibility of new business initiatives and then prepare a detailed business plan.
- Work proactively on representing the company strategy and positive corporate culture to business partners and other stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple conflicting priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills and the ability to make formal and informal presentations to individuals at all levels within an organization, and to large and small groups.
Qualifications and Skills
- Business and/or Construction related degree desirable
- Experience in a similar Business development team would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills.