We are seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join an expanding construction company in Dublin.
Role and responsibilities:
- Working closely with the senior quantity surveyor team, duties to include the following;
- Support in the overall financial, contractual and legal contract of their projects.
- Knowledge & understanding of our obligations under the contract.
- Assist in the preparation of contract budget.
- Administration of contract records.
- Assist in the procurement function.
- Measurement and valuation.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- obtain tax and insurance details on subcontractors & assist in ensuring that the terms and conditions of subcontractor’s orders are agreed.
- Attend contract handovers if required.
- Assist in the weekly and monthly closeout disciplines.
- Relevant third level construction qualification.
- IT skill to include knowledge of: Microsoft office program, Auto-cad, ms project, build-soft.