Our client is looking for a dynamic individual who possess the right skills to assist the Small Works PM. The team is expanding due to increased growth and therefore require someone who has at least 3 years experience in a similar setting.
Duties & Responsibilities
Ideally the right candidate will possess the following:
- Experience in facilities management/fit out in the commercial office environment ideally.
- Working in conjunction with and reporting to the Small Works/FM Manager
- Experience of liaising with and managing sub-contractors.
- Scheduling periodic maintenance works and small capital projects.
- Preparation of monthly reports detailing maintenance provided
- Liaising with FM Quantity Surveyor in relation to costs/invoicing.
Qualifications and Skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of excel
- Excellent Client facing skills essential