2 x Quantity Surveyors are sought by our client, a leading concrete and demolition company in Dublin. They are willing to accept CV’s for candidates with 2 years experience and up, however they are looking at recruiting at least 1 Senior QS.
The candidate should possess the following:
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the clients, tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the client
- Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
- Assisting in establishing clients requirements and undertaking feasibility studies;
- Performing risk, value management and cost control;
- Preparing and analysing costing for tenders;
- Allocating work to subcontractors; negotiating with contractors and subcontractors when evaluating tenders.
- Preparing cost plans for projects within budget limits;
- Prepare cost analysis based n drawings, engineering estimates, materials required and labour involved;
- Controlling all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditure;
- Monitoring and keeping track of project progress;
- Taking responsibility for the measurement and valuation of variations in the work during the contract, for agreement of interim payments and final accounts;
- On-going cost analysis of maintenance and repair work.
Required & Preferred Skills Set:
- Relevant Qualification;
- Relevant experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Strong numerical and I.T. skills;
- Strong decision making ability;
Salary will be dependent on experience.